What Is Affiliate Marketing?
• Affiliate Marketing is an advertising model where a company pays the commission to third party publishers to generate leads to the company’s products.
• In simple words, you refer people to a company’s products through your special link and you make a commission from people who complete the associated task.
What Are The Best Affiliate Networks?
• CJ Affiliate by Conversant
• Amazon Associates
• Flipkart Affiliate Program
• Other Affiliates Program
This is the primary income source for many successful bloggers.
• It is a primary income source for many successful bloggers.
• Coupon and cashback websites like grabon.in and cashkaro.com also use affiliate marketing as their monetization strategy.
Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Tips
• Focus 20% of your efforts on creating epic content and rest 80% in marketing.
• It is not a “get rich quick” scheme. You need to be patient but the returns
• Build a niche-based authority site and dominate google rankings. To do this you need to become a master of SEO and learn all the techniques to get your website in top positions for your target keywords
• Don’t try to be impatient and don’t use any black hat technique, it won’t be profitable in the long run.
How I Receive Money As An Affiliate
• For income coming from outside India, I withdraw my money in my PayPal account and from there to my bank account.
• Some companies also offer direct bank deposit. You need to enter your bank details on the site to withdraw the money.
• Other payment options are Check, Payoneer, etc. My favorite is Paypal because the majority of sites allow PayPal.